V de Valmy Blanc 2022 75cl (par 6 uniquement)
IGP Côtes Catalanes / White
A pleasant wine, lively and supple.
On the nose, notes of citrus fruits, white flowers and muscat grains.
In the mouth, a nice freshness, a nice balance, thirst-quenching.
Serve at 8-10°C as an aperitif and also with oysters, shellfish and grilled fish.
8 ° – 10 ° C
|Bottles per year||
Grenache Blanc/ Muscat à petits grains
50 HI / Ha
|Food and wine pairings||
White wine for aperitif, fresh cheese
IGP Côtes Catalanes
|Couleur / Type||
- Natural acidity
- Sugar content 12.5% Vol
- Harvests at the end of August
- The harvest takes place in the morning to bring fresher grapes to the cellar.
Winemaking and aging
- Berries separated from the stalk
- Fermentation of 2 to 3 weeks
- Matured in vats for several months
- Bottled in February – March of the year following the harvest to offer the new vintage in the spring.