Les Roses Blanches 2019 75 cl
IGP Côtes Catalanes / White
Floral nose, white fruits, pears and peaches on the palate. Silky tannins. The attack on the palate is rich and creamy, with a beautiful freshness and a long mineral finish, a wine of extreme elegance.
The entire production amounts to new oak barrels for 9 months.
To be served at 10-12 ° C, all Mediterranean fish, seafood risottos, lobster, lobster.
10 ° – 12 ° C
|Bottles per year||
Grenache blanc, Viognier, Roussane
|Food and wine pairings||
Seafood, fish in sauce, creamy white meats and mature cheeses
|Type of wine||
|Couleur / Type||
IGP Côtes Catalanes
- Viognier: grape variety originating from the Rhône Valley
- For an aromatic and quality white wine
- Appellation Vin de pays from the Catalan coasts because Viognier does not appear in the specifications of the Roussillon coasts
Winemaking and aging
- Morning harvests sorted manually
- Destemmed harvest, delicately pressed berries
- Aging 9 months in new French oak barrels
- Each barrel is stirred (suspended fine lees with a small stainless steel rod)
- Bottled in July
- Aged 1 year in bottle before sale