V de Valmy Rosé 2022 75 cl (par 6 uniquement)
AOP Côtes du Roussillon / Rose wine
A wine of pleasure with a pale and brilliant color.
On the nose, notes of fresh red berries, raspberry and red currant mingle with notes of English candy.
On the palate, smoothness and freshness characterize the balance of this wine to be consumed chilled.
To be served at 10-12°C as an aperitif, with escalivade, charcuterie, grilled meat.
8 ° – 10 ° C
|Bottles per year||
Grenache noir/ Syrah
50 HI / Ha
|Food and wine pairings||
Aperitif, salads, Catalan cold cuts
|Couleur / Type||
AOP Côtes du Roussillon
- Sugar content of around 12.5% Vol
- Harvests at the end of August
- The harvest takes place in the morning to bring fresher grapes to the cellar.
Winemaking and aging
- Berries separated from the stalk
- After clarification, fermentation lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
- Maturing in vats for a few months
- Bottled in February – March of the year following the harvest to offer the new vintage in the spring.