V de Valmy Rosé 2020 75 cl (by 6 only)
AOP Côtes du Roussillon / Rose wine
- A pleasant wine with a pale and shiny color.
- Notes of fresh red berries, raspberry and redcurrant mingle with notes of English candy.
- On the palate, smoothness and freshness characterize the balance of this wine to be consumed chilled.
8 ° – 10 ° C
|Bottles per year||
50 HI / Ha
|Food and wine pairings||
Salads, Catalan meats
|Type of wine||
|Couleur / Type||
AOP Côtes du Roussillon
- Sugar content of around 12.5% Vol
- Harvests at the end of August
- The harvest takes place in the morning to bring fresher grapes to the cellar.
Winemaking and aging
- Berries separated from the stalk
- After clarification, fermentation lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
- Maturing in vats for a few months
- Bottled in February – March of the year following the harvest to offer the new vintage from the