Première Rose de Valmy – 2022 75cl
IGP Côtes Catalanes / Rose wine
Very pale, shiny color with some cherry reflections.
On the nose, notes of citrus and grapefruit.
In the mouth, a seductive minerality and a nice freshness emerge. Its aromatic complexity brings charming fruity and buttery notes to this wine on the finish.
To be served at 10-12°C, this gastronomic rosé will be perfect with sushi, salmon, beef carpaccio and meat or fish tartars.
10- 12 degrees
|Food and wine pairings||
Sushi, salmon, beef carpaccio, ceviche
|Couleur / Type||
IGP Côtes Catalanes
|Bottles per year||
50 Hl/ Ha
- Manual harvest from our vines when the grapes are ripe
- Berries separated from the stalk
- Selective sorting upon receipt of the grapes
- Partial aging of Grenache in barrels for 6 months
The wine making and the breeding:
- Direct cold pressing
- Fermentation between 15 and 18°C in demi-muids and in tanks
- Aged for 6 months in oak barrels