Château Valmy Rosé 2022 75cl
AOP Côtes du Roussillon / Rose wine
In line with rosé wines from the Roussillon terroirs, this cuvée has a luminous color with raspberry-colored reflections.
The nose is dominated by notes of fresh red fruits such as strawberries, white flesh fruits.
The balance in the mouth is dominated by a slight sweetness and the sweetness of spicy notes.
A touch of freshness brought by the Syrah gives the whole a taste that is both gourmet and refreshing.
10 ° – 12 ° C
|Bottles per year||
Grenache noir and Syrah
45 HI / Ha
|Food and wine pairings||
Escalivade, salads, cold meats, grilled meats
|Couleur / Type||
AOP Côtes du Roussillon
- Cooler plots and deeper soil
- Sunshine shortened by the shadow of the Massif des Albères
- Maintaining leaves around the clusters
- Shortened sunshine to control the sugar content of berries
- The harvest takes place in the morning to bring fresher grapes to the cellar.
Winemaking and aging
- Berries separated from the stalk
- After clarification, fermentation lasts 2 to 3 weeks
- Maturing in vats for a few months
- Bottled in February – March of the year following the harvest to offer the new vintage from the spring