V de Valmy Red 2021 75cl (by 6 only)
AOP Côtes du Roussillon / Red wine
A garnet red dress.
On the nose, intense notes of strawberry, raspberry.
In the mouth, a roundness, velvety tannins, a beautiful aromatic persistence
To be served at 14-15°C with cold cuts, grilled meat or lamb tagine
14 ° – 15 ° C
|Bottles per year||
Grenache noir – Syrah
45 HI / Ha
|Food and wine pairings||
Grilled meats, pepper steak, cold cuts
AOP Côtes du Roussillon
|Couleur / Type||
- Bunches partially exposed to the sun
- Sugar content 12.5% Vol
- Harvests at the end of August
- The harvest takes place in the afternoon
Winemaking and aging
- Hand-sorted harvests
- 3-day whole bunches maceration
- Aging in vats for a few months
- Bottled in February – March of the year following the harvest to offer the new vintage in the spring.