Château Valmy Rouge 2018 50cl (by 12 only)
AOP Côtes du Roussillon / Red wine
A wine full of finesse and concentration.
The elegance of red fruits, hints of liquorice, velvety tannins, this cuvée is the best expression of the Albères terroir.
Serve at 17-19 ° C. Grilled red meats or in sauce, lamb with herbs, pork cheeks.
AOP Côtes du Roussillon
17 ° – 19 ° C
|Bottles per year||
Grenache noir, Syrah
45 Hl / Ha
|Food and wine pairings||
Grill, lamb chops
|Couleur / Type||
- Berries partially exposed to light
- The harvest begins when the berries have reached their aromatic optimum with notes of fresh red fruits.
- The grapes are transported in a crate to the cellar 1 vineyard produces 1 bottle of wine
Winemaking and aging
- Whole bunch maceration (carbonic maceration)
- Aging of each grape variety in vats
- Blending in April
- Bottled in July
- 2 years of aging in bottle before sale