Brilliant pale gold color with fine bubbles and a beautiful fluidity.
On the nose, floral notes, exotic fruits and white flesh fruits.
In the mouth, the fresh and unctuous volume and the aromatic persistence characterize the elegance of this unique cuvée.
Serve chilled at 10-12°C as an aperitif, with truffle dishes, oysters, pastries.
Crémant de Limoux
|Couleur / Type||
Blanc de Blanc, Brut
|Bottles per year||
10 years old
|Food and wine pairing||
Aperitif, truffle dishes, oysters, strawberries, Catalan cream
- Selection of the finest grapes from the Languedoc hillsides renowned for their cool climate.
- Manual harvesting of the grapes.
- The harvest is done early when the degrees are still low.
Winemaking and aging
- Traditional method.
- The pressing is very slow and allows the extraction of the base wine, in order to obtain the clearest possible cuvée.
(Selection of the press heart).
- Second fermentation in the bottle for the second fermentation (9 months).
- Disgorging and addition of our unique and secret expedition liqueur.
- Ten years of ageing potential.